RIOT Summit Hackathon 2024 Invitation

Hello all!

As @chrysn already announced, we will have a dedicated hackathon day after our summit in Vienna on September 7th, 2024. This is aimed to continue the spirit of the community day in 2023. In that vein, the idea of the hackathon is not to be like a typical competitive hackathon with code sprints or the like, but an event to come together, work, and discuss existing or new projects, be it code, concepts, or just brainstorming some new, crazy idea. If you ever attended an IETF hackathon, think of that.

To consolidate ideas, let’s start collecting projects in this pad. The earlier your project shows up there, the higher the chance that you attract collaborators.

If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to reach out to either @chrysn or myself, @miri64.

Cheers, Martine

3 Likes

I have set some (preliminary) times for the hackathon. Currently, we would start at 9:00 (with set-up time as of 8:30), and end at 17:00. This way everyone would still be able to get home via Nightjet in the evening. Let me know what you think.

1 Like

Hi! Just a kind reminder, that there is still room in the pad to add your own project or to join someone else’s efforts.