rC3 2021 Assembly

Just like last year this year’s Chaos Communication Congress will again be virtual.

But this time there are more ticketsᶠʳᵉᵉ so there is a greater chance for us to meet, just like on the Riot summit.

I’ve again registered a RIOT-OS assembly feel free to join.

That link just leads to the assembly dashboard (which as far as I can tell has no search function [yet?]). Can you provide a link to the assembly directly, please?

Here is the link - requires registration though.

I tried to join it doesn’t work. 403. I can start my own assembly, but I guess that isn’t the point. /e Okay, it did work :smiley:

Yeah, it was weird for me as well. First time I clicked on the link, I got a 403 as well, second time it worked… Did not report, since I thought it was just a fluke, but I guess something to watch out for.

Yes it appears as if members currently only can be added manually. I added both of you to the assembly and it’s administrator list so you can edit the assembly too.

Does anyone already have experience with creating maps in WorkAdventure? Maybe it’s possible to just import the Summit map for that familiar feel :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Since that one is largely based on a default map by gather.town itself, I don’t know how much this would infringe on their IP, even if we find a way to import a gather.town map into WorkAdventure. But maybe something that has a similar look and feel? I don’t have any experience creating maps either and I gues, we missed the workshop, but maybe we can find some time on the weekend? There is this article from last year and this one and I might squeeze out some time tomorrow.