Nrf52840 (FEATHER) + SX1276

Hum, are you not using the SHELL ? right ?

This one does not include a shell.

thanks! I will abort for while use of RIOT to LoraWAN very strange not work!

Hey @tcpipchip I shall check AU915 and get back to you shortly.

Hi!

Could you give us a little bit more information regarding why it doesnā€™t work? Could you share git patches or anything that might be helpful for tracking down the issue?

The semtech pkg works ok here. I can try to reproduce it with your hardware

Thank you!

When you say semtech pkg it is C:\msys64\home\Usuario\test\RIOT\tests\pkg_semtech-loramac ?

yes, also examples/lorawan. I just ran them and they work fine for me.

I am using this But dont you use with 915AU, right ? Looks that is a 915AU software config problem! May be is not compiling with 915AU frequency! Can you compile with 915AU there ? or tell me if really compiles to 915AU ? (send me your sequence compile) image

Iā€™ve used US915 before, which essentially works the same as the AU915 region.

Could you please send me the steps you are using to configure the example? (e.g how do you invoke the make command, how do you configure it, etc).

If possible, could you send the output of git diff?

In general, this should be enough:

LORA_REGION=AU915 BOARD=<your_board> make flash

(Assuming the pin configuration is right).

I did a resume! https://1drv.ms/w/s!Ak_-1v7Ug-k28W3TQLq75fF7ApUu?e=GrNCei

I seeā€¦ Can you see Join Request frames in TTN? (you should be able to see it under ā€œDataā€ tab) Does it work if you use ABP instead of OTAA? (You should be able to do that using tests/pkg_semtech_loramac). You can e.g follow the release test specs to check how this should be done (you should of course use LORA_REGION=AU915)

I cant see on TTN :frowning:

Using ABP and OTAA :frowning:

Maybe e a DIOx gpio problem ?

I will test more late! thanks!

loramac join abp answer JOIN too fast This is not good! Tryng to identify if is DIOx gpio problem!

if you donā€™t see anything TTN (and you are sure the keys are right), it could be either a coverage problem or thereā€™s something wrong with the pin connection.

I suggest to try 2 LoRa boards with tests/driver_sx127x to make sure you can send data between them.

loramac join abp answer JOIN too fast This is not good! Tryng to identify if is DIOx gpio problem!

This is expected, as thereā€™s no join procedure when using ABP (the node reports ā€œjoinedā€ becuse it correctly set the keys, but thereā€™s no join procedure).

I can try on Monday to replicate it with similar hardware (we have some nrf52840 + sx1276 shields here)

@jia200x Thanks so much if you can test on NRF52840 + SX1276ā€‹:clap::clap::clap: Test with the same pinout that I used!

Thanks to the forum team too!

i will order a new SX1276 module! Maybe is a hardware problem!

Got SX1276

Working on Circuit Python and Arduino and micropython :frowning:

Not work on the pkg_loramac :frowning:

#  .CS =   IO2, P0.14 OK
#  .RST =  IO1, P0.13 OK
#  .DIO0 = IO47, P0.23 OK -> irq (RFMX)
#  .DIO1 = I048, P0.21 OK
#  .DIO2 = IO5, P0.24 OK
#  .MISO = IO8, P1.00 OK
#  .MOSI = IO3, P0.15 OK
#  .SCK  = IO41,P1.14 OK

hi @tcpipchip, sorry for the delay, I got a little bit distracted with some RIOT duties.

I really have the impression itā€™s a problem with the pinout, although I didnā€™t check the datasheet nor try it yet. If you cannot see messages in the gateway (not even Join Requests) and you are sure the keys are right, the device is probably not transmitting.

I will give it a look tomorrow between 2 nrf52840 (unfortunately I donā€™t have a gateway here, but that should be enough to determine if the pinout is right).

I will post back the results as soon as possible