Weekly meeting

Hi everyone,

this Monday some people won't be available for the weekly developer meeting, so I'd propose to reschedule next week's meeting. How about meet on Tuesday at 3pm instead of Monday 11:30am? Does that fit for everyone who wants to attend?

Cheers, Oleg

It fits.

Cheers, Ludwig

Fits for me too. Cheers Emmanuel

Hi, For me too.

Cheers, Martine

ok

Christian

Works for me.

Best, Thomas

Hi, I just realized that I have an appointment at he dentist at this time.

… and I fell ill.

Cheers, Ludwig

Hi!

.. and I fell ill.

So, how about skipping the meeting for this week?

Cheers, Oleg

My schedule is hellish tomorrow so I won’t complain :wink:

So will today's meeting be held or skipped?

Best, Thomas

Hi!

So will today's meeting be held or skipped?

If there's nothing urgent to be discussed, we should skip the meeting this week.

Cheers, Oleg

Hi folks,

RIOT's weekly developer meeting is going to begin in 15 minutes and I'd like to propose that we're trying a different concept for remote participants this time and switching from Skype to plain old telephone services. You can join the conference call, calling +49 30 23328528 - the PIN is 4711.

Talk to you soon, Oleg

Dear rioters,

the weekly meeting is about to start in ten minutes and once again everyone is invited to join remotely over POTS. Please call +49 30 23328528 - the PIN is 4711.

Cheers, Oleg

Dear rioters,

as usual, the weekly developer meeting will take place at 11:30am (CEST). Remote participation over POTS, calling +49 30 23328528 - the PIN is 4711.

Cheers, Oleg

Dear rioters,

we've finally found a new place for the weekly RIOT meeting: the Agora collective [1] is so kind to welcome us to their space in Mittelweg 50 in Berlin-Neukölln.

We'll meet the first time in their Café next week on Wednesday, July 9 at 10am. There will be Wifi (and coffee) available and we will setup a Skype conference as usual.

Cheers, Oleg

[1] http://agoracollective.org/

What language are the meetings held in? I ask because I’m a naïve American that, currently, is only able to speak English, and I know that much of the core Riot team is German.

Also, you mentioned Skype; is there any chance that video of the meetings is or could be archived somewhere? I ask because I live in a timezone that is 10 hours out of phase with Berlin’s. This can often be a bit of an obstacle when collaborating globally (thank god for mailing lists).

Thnaks,

Adam

Hi Adam,

the meetings are held in English (with various accents).

We never even had live video as far as I remember. There are minutes from the meetings in the wiki (https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki) however.

Cheers, Ludwig

​​Thanks for your quick reply. It’m glad to hear that meeting minutes are available; I’ll dig into them a bit. Have you given any thought to recording your meetings and making them available to those that aren’t able to attend?

Not to my knowledge .. But we can put it (discussing the possibility of future recordings) on the agenda.

Cheers, Ludwig