Web and IoT discussion

I read that Ari Keränen and Carsten Bormann plan to lead a discussion on Saturday at the RIOT Summit on the Web and IoT, including better support for CoAP in RIOT. I am the author of a work-in-progress CoAP implementation [1].

I am very interested in this discussion; however, I am unable to attend in person. Is there any plan for remote access or streaming? If not, I would appreciate a summary of the discussion.

Thanks, Ken

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/5598

Hi Ken Let me enquire. It would be great if you could participate indeed. Cheers Emmanuel

I would also like to hear the presentations, but I will not be able to attend. Will the presentations be recorded and available online after the event?

Best regards, Joakim

Hi Joakim,

unfortunately, there is no such plan concerning the whole event…

The CoAP discussion is going to be a break-out session on Saturday, with a relatively small number of participants, so remote participation would be easier to organize.

Best,

Emmanuel

Emmanuel Baccelli wrote:

The CoAP discussion is going to be a break-out session on Saturday, with a relatively small number of participants, so remote participation would be easier to organize.

We will try to get something going for the T2TRG/RIOT session, probably based on Google Hangouts or some other WebRTC scheme. Stay tuned... Announcement will be on #riot-os.

Grüße, Carsten

Hi Carsten, Great. Thanks, Emmanuel

Hi again, for the CoAP session on Saturday, there may be a remote participation organized based on Google Hangouts or some other WebRTC scheme. Stay tuned… Carsten will make the announcement will be on #riot-os Cheers Emmanuel