We’re sorry, but your email message to [“security@riot-os.org”] (titled ...) didn’t work

Hello,

The email address to report security issues provided on Security Policy · RIOT-OS/RIOT · GitHub security@riot-os.org does not work - the server respons with:

[RIOT] Email issue – Unknown To: Address

We’re sorry, but your email message to [“[security@riot-os.org]”] (titled …) didn’t work.

Here are some things to check:

• Do you use more than one email address? Did you reply from a different email address than the one you originally used? Email replies require that you use the same email address when replying.
  • Did your email software properly use the Reply-To: email address when replying? Unfortunately, some email software incorrectly sends replies to the From: address, which won’t work.
  • Was the Message-ID header in the email modified? The Message-ID must be consistent and unchanged.

Can you please advise?

Best regards, Szymon

Hey Szymon, thanks for the message… We’ve seen this before and are working on it. We’ll get back to you later today! Kaspar

Great, thank you!

Best regards, Szymon

Sorry, we didn’t get to solve the issue, yet.

In the meantime, you can send any issue directly to me (kaspar@schleiser.de). You can use my gpg key id FDBB7BC5CF8FE6DB, I’ll distribute internally.

Thanks!