Unable to set channel on telosb

Hi all,

I am trying to set address and channel for the transceiver CC2420. I am able to set the address on both the transmitter and the receiver but I am not able to set the channel on either.

I traced the SET_CHANNEL function call all the way up to the cc2420 module and it returns me the channel set as the value that I pass all the way through but when I try to confirm it by typing “chan”(which is predefined shell command to get the channel of the transceiver), it gives me a value of ~ 1861.

Please help!

Hi Shivani!

I am trying to set address and channel for the transceiver CC2420. I am able to set the address on both the transmitter and the receiver but I am not able to set the channel on either.

I traced the SET_CHANNEL function call all the way up to the cc2420 module and it returns me the channel set as the value that I pass all the way through but when I try to confirm it by typing "chan"(which is predefined shell command to get the channel of the transceiver), it gives me a value of ~ 1861.

I can confirm this issue on the Zolertia Z1. Can you please open an issue on Github describing the problem?

Cheers, Oleg

Hi Shivani again,

I found the problem and opened a PR: https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/3503

Cheers, Oleg

Oleg,

Thanks a lot for the fix. I am able to set the channel now. :smiley: