RIOT Summit and new topics

I wanted to ask when RIOT-Summit 2023 dates might become known. I don’t really know where I should do that… in the days of the ML, it was just a new posting and a new thread, but in these advanced days of DISQUSS (or whatever this forum is called), I hesitate to know exactly what to do. At least, I think I have the right big-category. I thought, maybe I should ask in the RIOT-Summit 2022 announcement thread, but I can’t do that, it’s closed.

Not that it matters, but it’s Discourse :see_no_evil: :rofl:

No worry, the topic and placement is fine :slight_smile: The website for the 2023 Summit is online and apparently it is in Frankfurt from the 18 - 19. September. Even though I can’t confirm, but I guess it must be right when it’s online :smiley:

Hey Michael,

you can find the dates at RIOT Summit 2023.

Cheers Oleg

19.05.2023 16:23:48 Michael Richardson via RIOT notifications@riot-os.org:

mcr
19 May

I wanted to ask when RIOT-Summit 2023 dates might become known. I don’t really know where I should do that… in the days of the ML, it was just a new posting and a new thread, but in these advanced days of DISQUSS (or whatever this forum is called), I hesitate to know exactly what to do. At least, I think I have the right big-category. I thought, maybe I should ask in the RIOT-Summit 2022 announcement thread, but I can’t do that, it’s closed.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Discord. Disqus. Discourse. It’s all become a blur which makes me feel old. I’ve marked the dates now.