RIOT Summit 2016: Thank you!

Dear RIOTers,

I think I can speak on the behalf of all the organizers and participants saying that the first RIOT Summit was a huge success and a lot of fun. A big thanks to all of you who helped to make such an awesome event possible - including all the contributors to RIOT even if they couldn't make it to the summit.

It was a great pleasure to listen to a lot of inspiring talks, to see all the cool stuff happening with RIOT, and to finally map a face to many of the Github accounts and mailing list activists.

Thanks again to all the speakers and every participant in the many passionate discussions. And especially I want to say a big thanks to Matthias who did an impressive job and spent a tremendous amount of time organizing this event (and preparing a wonderful BBQ)! I would also like to give many thanks to all the helping hands, especially, Marcin and Andreas who took a lot of load off me, Martine and the IoT-Lab people for their great tutorials!

It is absolutely stunning to be part of this fantastic community!

Thank you, keep on the superb work, and hope to see you soon again, Oleg

P.S. We will put a link to the slides and a selection of photos online on the Summit page during the next days.

Hi,