RIOT-os meet-up at FOSDEM

Hi all,

As I will be visiting FOSDEM again this year, I was wondering if there are more people from the RIOT-os community attending. From what I've read, there won't be a RIOT-os stand this year, but if there is some interest for a small meet-up anyway, I can try to get us a timeslot in one of the BoF rooms.

Please let me know if you would like to meet up at FOSDEM and whether you have a strong preference for either saturday or sunday for the meet-up.

Cheers, Koen

Hi Koen, I won’t be at FOSDEM, but based on recent email exchanges, it seems Daniele will be around. (and maybe you could have happy discussions about bootloaders, SUIT etc. :wink:

Cheers Emmanuel

Hi, I'll be at FOSDEM (and day before / after to some fringe events) and would be glad in case to meet some of you RIOTers, even more if the topic rotates around boot and update as I'm very interested in using and contributing to the topic!

For me the day/time is quite indifferent, as there is always something interesting going on @FOSDEM so it's impossible to find a really "free" spot :slight_smile: Just announce the time and place and I'll do my best to attend!

If someone coming has stickers/shirts to bring, I'm on the list :wink:

Cheers, F.

Hi all,

We have a BoF room slot reserved for us:

Sunday 13:00 - 14:00 Location: H.3242

Hope to see you there!

Cheers, Koen