RIOT at FOSDEM '23

Hi,

FOSDEM 2023 call for stands and call for devrooms is open.

Should be get a presence there?

Deadline for devrooms is 18th October, Deadline for stands is 15th November.

Who would be interested?

1 Like

I would be interested to have a little WoT show case. Of course that involves RIOT. There is a RIOT implementation, even though it isn’t merged yet. So, I would come up with some little use-case. Probably something like controlling via scripting in node-red.

1 Like

I imagine that I’ll be at FOSDEM, and I’d be happy to stand at a stand. I’ve been to FOSDEM 2022, and frankly, I was so overwhelmed that I actually had no idea what to do next.

1 Like

I’ll go ahead with registering a stand then.

But the application form requires a secondary contact person - any volunteers?

Feel free to put me on there as secondary.

1 Like

I’m thinking about going to FOSDEM for the first time this year. If you guys need some help with the stand or anything, just lmk. I’m always willing to lend a hand or two :wink:

1 Like

Looks like we didn’t get a stand :slightly_frowning_face:

But I’ll be at FOSDEM anyway, it’s a great event and I’m happy to see you there!

1 Like

Maybe we find a spot in the Embedded dev room, last time there were some free tables.

1 Like

I’ll be there both days. I can try to get us an hour BOF slot for one of the days. Let me know if you have a preference for a day or time. If not I’ll try to get a slot on the saturday early afternoon.

2 Likes

The schedule is immense… I am going to do mostly RUST things, but suggestions on other stuff would be appreciated. I am interested in sucking more people into the crypto architecture, and the device identity certificate storage work.

Saturday afternoon sounds good!

I got a slot for today (saturday) 13:00 - 14:00 in H.3244.

1 Like

Koen Zandberg via RIOT notifications@riot-os.org wrote: > I got a slot for today (saturday) 13:00 - 14:00 in H.3244.

Sorry, I missed, I was unwell this morning. (Not beer related)

forum.riot-os.org hasn’t got an IPv6, btw.

I’m painfully aware of this. It will get fixed soon(:tm:)