rfq commercial additions to riot-os

Evnin' from \.ch (o;

Some of you from #riot-os already know some backgrounds...

I work for a company doing sanitary devices (basically anything controlling water) with IoT capabilities...currently WLAN/Ethernet connection only...

To extend our portfolio we would like to switch over to 802.15.4 network... Target areas would be for example hospitals with hundres od WSN nodes per building.

In the past I tested so far contiki, skipped totally tinyos and ended up with an easily setup riot-os network at home...which was the base to present to our CEO...

We have already assigned a local company to do a WSN but they failed after half year to deliver anything useful. That's why I always kept a back plan from the beginning evaluating open source solutions...

I got the OK today to ask here on this list for external men power to extend the already great riot-os capabilities with special features we would need to be successful in commercial/industrial fields, mainly:

- run independant wsn side by side with not interfering each other - simple joining/leaving a node to/from a PAN with simple button press

We would like early as possible..speaking...within two weeks (o;

thanks in advance for listening and for the already great riot-os (o;

davorin@#riot-os richard