We are happy to announce the 27th official release of RIOT:
----------------------- * RIOT [2021.04] * -----------------------
The 2021.04 release includes:
- netstats can now collect L1/L2 per neighbor statistics
- sock DTLS now allows using multiple credentials
- congure - a framework for implementing congestion control algorithms
- xfa (cross file arrays) - a mechanism to more easily define stuff across files (e.g., shell commands)
- nimble is now using low-power ztimer
- nrf5x now properly configures external HF clock, power use down 411µA -> 3.6µA for examples/minimal on nrf52dk
- many more modules and drivers have Kconfig support
- the semtech-loramac package now supports sx126x/llcc68 radios
- 8 new boards, 6 new drivers, 8 packages upgraded
We’ve also mostly finished our migration from mailing lists to forum.riot-os.org.
375 pull requests, composed of 992 commits, have been merged since the last release, and 16 issues have been solved. 56 people contributed with code in 103 days. 2564 files have been touched with 191220 (+) insertions and 91400 deletions (-).
A big thank you to everybody who contributed!