Regarding RIOT OS

Hello Team,

I am Hari, pursuing my masters degree, Currently I am engaged with Wireless sensor network project in which I am planning to port RTOS into my device.

I am having few queries regarding RIOT-OS,which I want you people to help me out.

Queries:

1. Recently I have gone through one of your Scientific Paper "RIOT OS: Towards an OS for the Internet of Things,"which was impressive,in that paper RIOT was compared with other RTOS, my question is there is any implementation proof for your OS.

2. I want to know the details about the basic things that an evaluation board should have in order to support RIOT-OS.

3. Can you provide me some documents that explains the complete procedures involved in porting the RIOT-OS into a evaluation board.

4. Most probably I will be developing my own kernel that interface my device and Contiki-OS,can you help me in this phase by providing tips,ideas or documents

5. For Example, If you consider Contiki-OS there is one company called YANZI Networks they are developing their products based on Contiki-OS likewise can you provide me some of RIOT-OS based companies.