Open Positions as Research Assistant

Hi everyone,

our working group has three open positions as research assistant starting from October 2024.

The tasks you will work on will mainly fall into these three categories:

1. Research: You will have a lot of time and freedom to pursue interesting research topics in the domain of computer networks, mobile communication, IoT, wireless multi-hop networks, embedded systems and operating systems. You can get in touch and connect with same-minded people on interesting conferences where you publish and present the results of your research.
  2. Assist in writing proposals for funded research projects and help in the organization and management of ongoing projects
  3. Assist in teaching (during lecture time 4 hours per week, e.g. two tutorials, as well as helping with problem sheets and exams)

It is possible and encouraged to work on your PhD during this position.

During my time in one of these positions I was able to work on a lot of interesting projects with a lot of cool people. And of course: During that time I became an active part of the RIOT community.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or to the contact Prof. Dr. Güneş or Katja Reinhardt.

Kind regards, Marian