oonf

Hi guys,

I want to test some stuff using the oonf pkg[1]. It is cloned and successfully and patched with the provided RIOT compatibility patches, but then it fails on compile with: `./pkg/oonf_api/oonf_api/src-api/common/autobuf.c:84:3: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘getpagesize’ [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]` and `./pkg/oonf_api/oonf_api/src-api/common/netaddr.h:348:16: error: ‘sockaddr6_t’ has no member named ‘__in6_a’` for native and `./pkg/oonf_api/oonf_api/src-api/common/netaddr.h:48:30: fatal error: netinet/if_ether.h: No such file or directory` for iot-lab_M3

Did I missed to configure?

Best regards, Martin

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/tree/master/pkg/oonf_api

Hi Martin,

I want to test some stuff using the oonf pkg[1]. It is cloned and successfully and patched with the provided RIOT compatibility patches, but then it fails on compile with: `./pkg/oonf_api/oonf_api/src-api/common/autobuf.c:84:3: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘getpagesize’ [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]` and `./pkg/oonf_api/oonf_api/src-api/common/netaddr.h:348:16: error: ‘sockaddr6_t’ has no member named ‘__in6_a’` for native and `./pkg/oonf_api/oonf_api/src-api/common/netaddr.h:48:30: fatal error: netinet/if_ether.h: No such file or directory` for iot-lab_M3

Did I missed to configure?

Michael and me had the same problem. I figured out that one has to define an (undocumented) macro called RIOT.

See oonf_api requires undocumented define · Issue #2772 · RIOT-OS/RIOT · GitHub

Cheers, Oleg

Hi Oleg,

this helped instantly :smiley: thx.

Best Regards, Martin