Nucleo Storage Rack

I recently made a storage rack for Nucleo development boards for @bergzand.

I was asked to share it with the rest of the community. So feel free to use it.
The DIN rail mount is left as an exercise to the reader.

7 Likes

Very nice, I think it might also interest @fjmolinas.

Super cool thanks!

Really useful thing!

I set up one in my office, really cleans up my desk! I’ll have to get more and do something similar for other form factors.

1 Like

It is nice to see that these get more use. I would appreciate a picture.

If you have any suggestions for improvements feel free to let me know.

It’s pretty nice, small feedback so far:

• The last level is a bit short => in that I can’t fit a BOARD with an expansion-board for example
  • Or the last lever could be see-through (like only have the external wireframe)

Other than that I guess my dream wish would be to have something where I can easily fit more form-factors (not only nucleo BOARDS), but that starts to be hard to design since all BOARD’s have different form factors, but I think I might try to simply print som sheets with the whole for those form-factors and then fit them into the rack space… see how that works and then maybe start building a collection of those.

That shouldn’t be too hard if you parametrize the model. One design would then allow form factors you can imagine.

I have had a discussion about multiple form factors. I could change the tower, to allow for a tower for a different board. But that would still be limited. A different suggestion that I got was to use the arduino mounting holes that are present in a lot of boards.

What boards are you using? I might have some that I can test with.