Apologies if you receive multiple messages.
Sorry for the commercial post, we (at Zolertia) are about to launch a new platform: The Re-Mote, I wanted to share with you a food-for-thought challenge for the opportunity to become a beta tester and win one of the 50 Re-Motes we are to give for the best ideas.
The challenge website is:
The Re-Mote is a CC2538-based platform which features an ARM Cortex M3 with 512KB flash, 32Kb RAM, double RF interface, and the following goodies:
- ISM 2.4-GHz IEEE 802.15.4 & Zigbee compliant.
- ISM 868-, 915-, 920-, 950-MHz ISM/SRD Band.
- AES-128/256, SHA2 Hardware Encryption Engine.
- ECC-128/256, RSA Hardware Acceleration Engine for Secure Key Exchange.
- Power consumption down to 3uA using our shutdown mode.
- Co-Processor to allow peripheral energy management, programming over BSL without requiring to press any button to enter bootloader mode.
- Built-in battery charger (500mA), Energy Harvesting and Solar Panels to be connected to standards LiPo batteries.
- Power input with wide range 2-26VDC.
- Small form-factor (as the Z1 mote, half the size of an Arduino) 57x35 mm.
More information about the platform can be found at:
Support for Contiki is done (yet to be merged) and RIOT is coming along.
Production is expected to be done on Q3, pre-sale price is €46.