Looking for a job.

Hi RIOTers,

I am working at Turkey Office of Cypress Semiconductor and Cypress decided to close Turkey office so I am looking for a new job and I am welcome with your suggestions.

Perhaps, It might be good because I espacially want to transfer IoT area and it would be great if I have a change to work with RIOTers or RIOT users :slight_smile:

Professionally, I am designer and responsible of all driver layer of latest generation Touch ICs (TMA448) at Cypress Semi.

For the other jobs, I developed more than ten multimedia and customer electronic devices.

On the RIOT side, I am trying to port RIOT to Cypress Processors (PSoC 5LP, PSoC 4 BLE etc.)

And also, In My Master Thesis, I am working on applying Control Theory to RTOS’s by Innovative Scheduling. In this way, devices (things of IoT) may create own autonomy and may decide scheduling according to load and/or error.

(I am planning to make a proposal about appling Innovative Scheduling to RIOT if I success.)

Please do not reply to this mail because it is personal and no need to engage all developers.

Please write only me if you interesting and I can send detailed CV.

My E-Mail : mail@muratcakmak.net

My LinkedIn Profile : tr.linkedin.com/pub/murat-çakmak/17/845/649/en

I am from Turkey but relocation will no problem for me.

Regards.

Murat CAKMAK

Senior SW Engineer | Cypress Semiconductor Corp.