I’m happy to announce the support of a new board develop at the IAS of the RWTH Aachen. The initial PR is ongoing, it will be followed by driver and module PRs soon. Have a closer look at the wiki page to get an overview and insight of our development state.
A quick status: we have a working link to an RPI3 which has a Atmel transceiver board from Openlabs connected. It works as boarder router running radvd. As we are facing the problem of global IP drop as described in issue #5790 we decided to start pushing what we got, to also avoid parallel implementation.
While I was at it I did some changes to the wiki which a want to announce as it is proposed in the howto’s.
- The addition of support for the Jimini board. Wiki page is added, PR is ongoing .
- Minor changes to the wiki page eclipse added 7. Code convention configuration also provided an eclipse code style convention to import. (checks, amendment or improvement welcome)
- sidebar changed to level structured Family/ Board layout to increase overview. (comments welcome) and added Jimini Board to ATmega family
- Tabular for supported platforms, Minor changes to line break in tabular and consistency of Family Name
- Added link to development procedure as tip under the porting guide
Thank you all for working on Riot.
Especially all who help working through the PRs.