Hack'n'ACK July 2016

Hi, tomorrow we have our monthly Hack'n'ACK again. Oleg and I will most likely sit together at FU Berlin and are happy about any other dev from Berlin that likes to join. Hamburg & Saclay are you holding a Hack'n'ACK at your location, too?

Cheers, Martine

Hi,

yes we will. So let's set up a PlaceCam session as usual. I propose you initiate the call, as it as proven this way.

Best Peter

Hi,

Unfortunately, I won't be available tomorrow. It will be for next time.

Cheers,

Alex

----- Mail original -----

Hello!

I’ll join this Hack’n’ACK alone from Saclay, see you later!

Hi, after some (still not 100% solved) technical difficulties I was finally able to establish a conference call at the usual address:

http://placecam.de/call.php?c=lmakKMrDG8a35aIBNqLBvOnApExkKFntj9xXawGNgTc-

Feel free to join!

Cheers, Martine

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Instructions-for-remote-participation

Hi Folks, I would like to start such a tutorial on the RIO-OS wiki. I think for most developers this will be more comfortable than reverse engineering or just reading the API list.

Due to the fact that I'm not an "architect" of RIOT-OS I just will write down what I found out during my work. I hope that the main developers will take the time to make here some proof-reading and correct things which I misunderstood.

Best regards, Neo

Hi Neo!

I would like to start such a tutorial on the RIO-OS wiki. I think for most developers this will be more comfortable than reverse engineering or just reading the API list.

Cool! Many thanks for the initiative. I think this could be certainly a very useful piece of documentation.

Due to the fact that I'm not an "architect" of RIOT-OS I just will write down what I found out during my work. I hope that the main developers will take the time to make here some proof-reading and correct things which I misunderstood.

Sure. That's exactly the idea of a wiki. I can think of a couple of RIOT core developers who would be happy to help, proofread and extend this tutorial.

Cheers, Oleg