about mqtt on riot os

Hello my name is andy, Im from Spain and I’m studing a Informatic Master. My work for the master degree is implement MQTT protocol on RIOT OS, i’ve been searching information about it and i don’t sure if that things was implemented. I would ask if you have implemented it, in case of not, please could you help me with information about where can i search or some advise.

Thanks Andy

Hi Andy,

Hello my name is andy, Im from Spain and I'm studing a Informatic Master. My work for the master degree is implement MQTT protocol on RIOT OS, i've been searching information about it and i don't sure if that things was implemented.

I'm working on a MQTT-SN client right now. While I've originally planned to be done with it some time ago, I've had only a limited amount of time to work on this. However, most things are done and need only to be tied together and tested. Currently, I hope to open a pull request before the RIOT summit in Mid-July so it can become hopefully part of the next RIOT release.

I would ask if you have implemented it, in case of not, please could you help me with information about where can i search or some advise.

I would suggest that we take this off-list since discussing the finer details of the MQTT-SN implementation and its differences to MQTT are probably not that much interesting for everybody else on this list. I'll get back to you in an "extra" mail by tomorrow.

Best, Michael

Hi Andy,

as far as I saw you were not yet subscribed to the mailing list, hence, I forward you Michael's response. However, I suggest that you subscribe to the list, too.

Cheers, Oleg

P.S. In case I'm mistaken: sorry for the noise.