SPI on Arduino Zero for AT86RF233

Hey,

I’m trying to use the AT86RF233 with the Arduino M0 Pro (using the Arduino Zero configuration).

Using the default SPI configuration (and pins) didn’t work, why I tried to change the SPI to the Arduino_Pins 11,12,13 in order to have CS (PIN 10) using the same SERCOM as the other SPI pins.

However, I didn’t get it to work and it seems that using SPI with SERCOM1 does not initialize.

Is there anything I did completely wrong or is it just a stupid idea to connect the AT86RF233 with an Arduino M0?

SPI Config in arduino/periph_conf.h:

static const spi_conf_t spi_config = { { .dev = &SERCOM4->SPI, .miso_pin = ARDUINO_PIN_ICSP_MISO, .mosi_pin = ARUDINO_PIN_ICSP_MOSI, .clk_pin = ARUDINO_PIN_ICSP_CLK, .miso_mux = GPIO_MUX_D, .mosi_mux = GPIO_MUX_D, .clk_mux = GPIO_MUX_D, .miso_pad = SPI_PAD_MISO_0, .mosi_pad = SPI_PAD_MOSI_2_SCK_3 }

Hey,

I’m trying to use the AT86RF233 with the Arduino M0 Pro (using the Arduino Zero configuration).

Using the default SPI configuration (and pins) didn’t work, why I tried to change the SPI to the Arduino_Pins 11,12,13 in order to have CS (PIN 10) using the same SERCOM as the other SPI pins.

However, I didn’t get it to work and it seems that using SPI with SERCOM1 does not initialize.

Is there anything I did completely wrong or is it just a stupid idea to connect the AT86RF233 with an Arduino M0?

SPI Config in arduino/periph_conf.h:

static const spi_conf_t spi_config = { { .dev = &SERCOM4->SPI, .miso_pin = ARDUINO_PIN_ICSP_MISO, .mosi_pin = ARUDINO_PIN_ICSP_MOSI, .clk_pin = ARUDINO_PIN_ICSP_CLK, .miso_mux = GPIO_MUX_D, .mosi_mux = GPIO_MUX_D, .clk_mux = GPIO_MUX_D, .miso_pad = SPI_PAD_MISO_0, .mosi_pad = SPI_PAD_MOSI_2_SCK_3 }

Hey,

thanks, GPIO_MUX_C was the missing puzzle.

There is still a bug when receiving frames, but at least I can now initialize it correctly.

Thanks

Tobias