Monthly Hack'n'ACK events

to be sure its is at riot-hacknack @jit.si now

On 2022-05-31T15:00:00Z we will have our monthly Hack’n’ACK party.

The respective hub locations may be posted in response to this post by the local organizers. Other than that you of course can always join remotely via Jitsi Meet.

Still not 100% sure, but tentatively I’d say that it will be room 137 in the Computer Science Institute of FU Berlin (Takustr. 9) again.

For the people in Hamburg

You can join us at HAW Hamburg, Berliner Tor 7, 20099. Room R4.60.

1 Like

At FU Berlin, we are all set up now. Feel free to join me at Jitsi Meet.

On 2022-06-28T15:00:00Z we will have our monthly Hack’n’ACK party.

The respective hub locations may be posted in response to this post by the local organizers. Other than that you of course can always join remotely via Jitsi Meet.

Due to the quirks of the IT provided in the room we usually meet at at FU Berlin, WebEx would actually be a better option (the screen we used for the past 2 hack’n’acks is actually a Cisco WebEx device with integrated Camera and Mic (and 1Gbit/s Ethernet!) and all, but the latter can only be used with WebEx…). I know its not open source, but anyone be against to at least trying WebEx for the next Hack’n’ACK session instead of Jitsi? Would make things a lot easier at FUB.

Since some unicast invitations with the Jitsi link were already sent out, we decided that at least for the coming Hack’n’ACK, we will stick to Jitsi.

We are online at FU Berlin. You can join me in room T9.137

On 2022-07-26T15:00:00Z we will have our monthly Hack’n’ACK party.

The respective hub locations may be posted in response to this post by the local organizers. At FU Berlin we will meet at Takustraße 9, Room 137. Other than that you can of course join remotely, this time via WebEx (see Monthly Hack'n'ACK events - #20 by miri64).

For Hamburg people

You can join here:

On 2022-08-30T15:00:00Z we will have our monthly Hack’n’ACK party.

The respective hub locations may be posted in response to this post by the local organizers. At FU Berlin we will meet at Takustraße 9, Room 137. Other than that you can of course join remotely via WebEx.

Hack’n’ACK starts NOW!!! You can join us at HAW Hamburg, Berliner Tor 7, 20099. Room R4.60.

On 2022-09-27T15:00:00Z we will have our monthly Hack’n’ACK party.

The respective hub locations may be posted in response to this post by the local organizers. At FU Berlin we will meet at Takustraße 9, Room 137. Other than that you can of course join remotely via WebEx.

For Hamburgers out there:

Hack’n’ACK will be starting in 30 mins!

On 2022-10-25T15:00:00Z we will have our monthly Hack’n’ACK party.

The respective hub locations may be posted in response to this post by the local organizers. At FU Berlin we will meet at Takustraße 9, Room 137. All relevant information for the attendance at HAW Hamburg you can find here: RIOT Hack'n'ACK (2022/10) — Internet Technologies Research Group - INET. Other than that you can of course join remotely via WebEx.

Hamburg:

On 2022-11-29T16:00:00Z we will have our monthly Hack’n’ACK party.

Further hub locations may be posted in response to this post by the local organizers.

If you want me to add your location to the monthly initial invitation, please let me know!