Missing Libraries

Good Morning again from Greece! I managed to compile the project to Arduino Uno. I assume that my problem is at the shell script, neither arduino nor qemu (even if it seems broken) can run the script.

So I decided to build it again on C. When I do that, some libraries such as <conio.h> and <dos.h> are missing from RIOT. What do I have to do to import them?

In addition to the previous, I want someone to help me with this:

(it has to do with ncurses.h)

Building application “c_stopwatch” for “native” with MCU “native”.

“make” -C /home/d/RIOT/boards/native “make” -C /home/d/RIOT/boards/native/drivers “make” -C /home/d/RIOT/core “make” -C /home/d/RIOT/cpu/native “make” -C /home/d/RIOT/cpu/native/periph “make” -C /home/d/RIOT/drivers “make” -C /home/d/RIOT/sys “make” -C /home/d/RIOT/sys/auto_init /home/d/RIOT/examples/c_stopwatch/bin/native/c_stopwatch.a(main.o): In function main': main.c:(.text.main+0x136): undefined reference to stdscr’ main.c:(.text.main+0x13f): undefined reference to wgetch' main.c:(.text.main+0x17e): undefined reference to stdscr’ main.c:(.text.main+0x187): undefined reference to `wgetch’ collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status make: *** [/home/d/RIOT/examples/c_stopwatch/…/…/Makefile.include:260: all] Error 1

ATT00001.txt (134 Bytes)

Hey,

Hi,

ncurses is not supported in RIOT, neither is MS DOS (conio.h and dos.h). It is possible to link native against libraries on your host OS, but that is because it ends up running as a process.

You need to understand that you can not just pull libraries from your desktop OS and use them on an embedded system.

If you need some external libraries, you need to integrate them with RIOT first.

Cheers, Ludwig