Make command resulting in the error "Unsupported cpu model stm32f103re automatically"

Hi everyone and thank you for your help! I am giving the following command and resulting with the error reported! What is the problem with the configuration , makefile or something else ? Thank you very much

Command->

!make BOARD=iotlab-m3 IOTLAB_NODE=m3-$APP_ID.$SITE.iot-lab.info flash

error->

make: Entering directory ‘/home/jovyan/work/training/riot/RIOT/examples/testfinale’ /home/jovyan/work/training/RIOT/cpu/stm32/stm32_mem_lengths.mk:287: Unsupported cpu model stm32f103re automatically /bin/sh: 1: arithmetic expression: expecting primary: " * 1024 " /home/jovyan/work/training/RIOT/Makefile.include:956: /home/jovyan/work/training/RIOT/Makefiles/murdock.inc.mk: No such file or directory make: *** No rule to make target ‘/home/jovyan/work/training/RIOT/Makefiles/murdock.inc.mk’. Stop. make: Leaving directory ‘/home/jovyan/work/training/riot/RIOT/examples/testfinale’

Hi @roberto_bruzzese, where are you running this command from? It looks like from Iot-Lab jupyter notebooks, are the environment variables set? Can you tell me what RIOT version is being used? If you can reference the notebook you are using I could try and reproduce. Cheers,

Francisco

It is within the iot-lab.info , jupiter notebook command interface. Anyway I have solved this issue since I abandoned this way of developing and I have taken the way from the Riot command line. Thank you anyway