Issues in stm32f4discovery

Hello!

I'm trying to build the sixlowpan example for the stm32f4discovery board, and the first compilation issue is:

~/RIOT/projects/sixlowpan$ make BOARD=stm32f4discovery all Makefile:27: Makefile.stm32f4discovery: No such file or directory /home/user/RIOT/projects/sixlowpan/../RIOT/Makefile.include:16: /home/user/RIOT/projects/sixlowpan/../../boards/stm32f4discovery/Makefile.include: No such file or directory make: *** No rule to make target `/home/user/RIOT/projects/sixlowpan/../../boards/stm32f4discovery/Makefile.include'. Stop.

once I copy Makefile.stm32f4discovery from the "hello-world" example, I got the next error:

~/RIOT/projects/sixlowpan$ make BOARD=stm32f4discovery all /home/user/RIOT/projects/sixlowpan/../RIOT/Makefile.include:17: /home/user/RIOT/projects/sixlowpan/../../thirdparty_cpu/Makefile.include: No such file or directory make: *** No rule to make target `/home/user/RIOT/projects/sixlowpan/../../thirdparty_cpu/Makefile.include'. Stop.

I'm not able to locate that file, do you know the contents of it? Because there are lots of Makefile.include everywhere, so I'm not sure which one could fit for the stm32f4discovery board

Thanks!

you have to get the thirdparty cpu repo too. It is available on github.

Regards,   Milan