CC2538DK LED management

Hey,

I'm trying to reuse the LEDs on the CC2538DK for my use cases and it looks like they are currently used to display RX/TX for the network. I'm searching the source code but I can't find any trace in the source where LEDs are used ... Can anyone give me a hint please?

Thanks!

Hello Michael,

[...]

I'm trying to reuse the LEDs on the CC2538DK for my use cases and it looks like they are currently used to display RX/TX for the network. I'm searching the source code but I can't find any trace in the source where LEDs are used ... Can anyone give me a hint please?

Please have a look in "cpu/cc2538/radio/cc2538_rf.c", line 94+. Matching constant definitions can be found in "cpu/cc2538/include/cc2538_rf.h" and "cpu/cc2538/include/cc2538.h".

In new code you should use actual macros and constants.These can be found in the file "boards/cc2538dk/include/board.h", starting at line 31.

Hope that helps. Paul

Hi Paul,

Cool, thanks for the hint. I somehow must have missed that. I know the macros, so I guess I was a bit focused on finding something like GPIO/LED somewhere...

Cheers, Mike